Century Microfinance Bank Limited seeks to fill the position of Risk and compliance Officer
Reporting to: The CEO
Station: Head Office- Nairobi
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Job Summary: The Risk and Compliance department is responsible for managing the risk to the organization, its employees, customers, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders. It works and reviews a variety of issues that include, but are not limited to, corporate governance, enterprise risk management and compliance.
• Monitor and report on the Bank’s operational risks.
• Maintain and periodically review Risk register(s) for all operational risk areas.
• Collect and maintain key risk indicators relating to operational risk areas.
• Monitor the implementation of the Bank’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans.
• Report on any breakdown in the BCP and make recommendations for corrections.
• Monitor internal control systems to ensure and report on any weaknesses in the same.
• Support the business to ensure compliance to Anti- Money Laundering and other regulatory requirements.
• Identify and monitor risks for all the Bank’s projects;
• Carry out training for Bank staff with regard Operational Risk Management.
• Facilitate the documentation and review of branch and departmental risk registers.
• Maintain and monitor key risk indicators for all operational risk areas.
1. Education Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, or Business administration;
2. Knowledge and Skills Business management skills.
Strong Risk and financial analysis skills.
3. Experience At least 3 years in Risk and compliance.
4. Personal Attributes Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title by 23rd January 2019.