Century Microfinance Bank Limited seeks to fill the position of Relationship officer.
Reporting to: The Business Development Manager
Station: Kitengela Branch
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Job Summary: Working closely with the Business Development Manager the job holder will ensure implementation of sales & business growth strategies and at the same time ensure quality of the loans portfolio. He/she will identify business growth opportunities, acquire clients in area of jurisdiction, provide support first through Century Business Account opening, manage daily utilization towards future lending and build a sizeable portfolio in both deposits & loans and ensuring excellent client experience.
KEY MEASURABLE GOALS
- Achievement of quality portfolio.
- PAR management.
- Client acquisition, increase rate of individual loan uptake and relationship management.
- Increase revenues through cross selling of other bank products e.g. sale of cheque books, mobile banking enrolment.
- Increase profitability of branches through enhanced relationship building, loan collection follow ups thus increasing branch revenues in comparison to expenditure and reduced provisioning for bad book.
- Active Deposit Mobilization to meet set targets.
- Proactively market and generate business through Individual and SME client recruitment, deposit mobilization and disbursement.
- Undertake regular calls and visits to customers to ensure effective relationship management.
- Maintain up to date records of all customer visits for all customers.
- Cross sell all Century products and services to both existing and potential clients.
- Business growth initiatives including marketing activities, new business sign ups, new partnerships etc.
- Prepare credit appraisals, analysis and present to the Branch Credit Committee meetings for further review & recommendations.
- Adhere to current procedures, processes, memos and circulars as may be issued from time to time.
- Address all customer queries within stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Monitor the portfolio quality on daily basis and proactively institute remedial actions.
- Maintain sound relationships with all clients.
- Liaison with the branch leadership team, local authority i.e. chiefs, opinion leaders to reinforce loan collection.
- Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transactions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO).
- Implementing and enforcing the board approved AML, KYC & Credit policy & Manuals in as far as is applicable within my area of responsibility.
|1.||Education||Business related degree and/or Diploma|
|2.||Knowledge and Skills||Business management skills
Credit management skills Supervisory skills.
|Group lending and individual hands on experience for over 2 years.|
|3.||Experience||At least 2 years as a Relationship Officer either doing group or Individual loans.|
|4.||Personal Attributes||Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job title by 9th February 2018.
*Century is an equal opportunity employer*
*No applicant is required to pay any sum during any stage of the application process*
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*